exchange and return of goods
1. A customer who is also a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order – the subject of the contract.
2. In order to withdraw from the sales contract, the Customer may use the Contract Withdrawal Form.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the customer is released from any obligations. the goods, if delivered to the Buyer, shall be returned unchanged and intact, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the moment of expressing the will to withdraw from the sales contract. To the return shipment, please attach a legibly signed and correctly completed declaration of withdrawal from the contract (AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD BELOW). If the buyer has received a VAT invoice, please attach a copy of it or provide its number so that it can be corrected. It is not possible to cancel an issued VAT invoice, so please do not attach the original invoice to the package.
Please send carefully packaged goods to the following address: CAT Zuzanna Krzystała, ul. Lipowa 5, 44-280 Rydułtowy. POLAND
with the annotation “RETURN ONLINE SHOP”
4. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the order (contract), a letter specifying the non-compliance and expectations regarding the method of fulfilling the obligation (replacement of the goods with the correct one) should be sent to the store’s address (email@example.com) within 14 days from the date of delivery to it order – the subject of the contract.
4. If the goods are replaced, and the Customer has received a VAT invoice that will require correction due to the exchange, please attach a copy of the VAT invoice or provide its number so that it can be corrected. It is not possible to cancel an issued VAT invoice, so please do not attach the original invoice to the package. The customer will receive a correcting invoice together with the goods.
5. All costs related to the shipment of goods for return or replacement are borne by the Customer.