1. In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, complaints are not subject to mechanical damage or damage resulting from improper use of the product by the customer and natural used.
2. All claims arising from the guarantee are considered in accordance with the currently applicable legal standards.
3. In the case of contracts concluded with customers who are also consumers within the meaning of Of Polish law 221 of the Civil Code, the Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods with the contract if it is found by the Customer within 2 years from the date of Delivery. The customer is obliged to notify the seller about the non-compliance of the goods with the order (contract).
4.The customer has the option of using the help of state institutions such as the Consumer Ombudsman and the Trade Inspection in the process of claiming rights under the warranty and guarantee
5. The refund will be made within 14 working days from the moment of verification of the sent goods for return and positive consideration of the complaint. (In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, the costs of returning the goods will be refunded.)
6. A complaint protocol can be downloaded below